The South American session of the international webinar series,”THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENERGY EFFICIENT BUILDINGS POLICIES: INTERNATIONAL BENCHMARK” was held on November 4, 2010, 10 pm – 12:30 pm, Brasilia time.
The agenda for the free 2.5-hour webinar was:
- “The Ordinance on Buildings Thermal Quality for the City of Maracaibo-Venezuela” – Nastia Almao, Emeritus Professor, University of Zulia VIDEO PDF
- “Energy efficiency in buildings in Argentina” – Gautam Dutt VIDEO*
- “Barriers to Energy Efficiency in Buildings in Emerging Economies. Strategies to start actions: The case of Uruguay.” – Alfonso Blanco, Mechanical and Industrial Engineer of UdelaR University VIDEO
- “Chilean Building Thermal Performance regulations: what we´ve done and what we haven´t.” – Waldo Bustamante, Professor at the School of Architecture. P. Catholic University of Chile (PUC) VIDEO PDF
- “The Brazilian Energy Efficiency Label for Buildings” – Roberto Lamberts, UFSC, Professor, Federal University of Santa Catarina, South Brazil VIDEO PDF
- Conclusions – Jean Carassus, TG 66 Coordinator VIDEO