The North American session of the international webinar series,”THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENERGY EFFICIENT BUILDINGS POLICIES: INTERNATIONAL BENCHMARK” was held on October 12, 2010 9:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00).
The agenda for the free 2-hour webinar was:
- Introduction by Jean Carassus, TG 66 Coordinator VIDEO
- Introduction by Webinar Chairperson Barbara C. Lippiatt, Economist, Office of Applied Economics, Building and Fire Research Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology VIDEO
- North America: Public and Private Measures for Fostering the Adaptation of Green Building Practices, Jonathan Westeinde, Chair, Green Building Advisory Group, North American Commission for Environmental Cooperation VIDEO PDF
- United States: Country Report on Building Energy Codes & Standards Regulation in the United States, Darren B. Meyers, Technical Director, Energy Programs, International Code Council VIDEO PDF
- Canada: Canadian Energy Efficient Building Policies, James Clark, Buildings Division, Office of Energy Efficiency, Natural Resources Canada VIDEO
- Mexico: Toward Energy Efficiency in Housing in Mexico, Evangelina Hirata, Consultant on Energy Efficiency in Housing VIDEO PDF